Monday, February 11, 2013

... Tigers everywhere ... SUBIC! ;D

          Another place on my list, Subic! Long drive from Baguio but I don't care, road trip is what i like, you can actually get the opportunity to see the beautiful scenery that  our country could offer. One hour, became 2, then 3, then 4, then 5 then finally where here in Subic. 

          Headed to Zoobic Safari, its a forest where trees grow everywhere. Then i went inside this hall where the white tigers as well as the baby tigers are being housed. They are all inside the cage except for one baby tiger that is being tied in the middle of the hall. The man in-charge told us that we could actually have our picture taken with the baby tiger as long as we pay certain amount. So I grabbed my mom, paid the amount being asked then handed the receipt to the man. I was so scared but so excited to feel that baby tiger closely in my arms. We were given instructions then we sat on chairs intended for us, then the tiger slowly walked towards us together with his caretaker then quietly lay down in front of us. I slowly place my palm on his body as instructed and took hold with his baby bottle filled with milk. The baby tiger sucks his bottle of milk eagerly while we showed our best smile in front of the camera. Woooh! That was nerve racking but it was worth the sweat and money.. :)


to be continued...


...mmg

No comments:

Post a Comment