Monday, February 18, 2013

... paradise in a paradise ... ;)

         Have you been to the Philippines?  Have you heard Guimaras island? well, maybe some of you haven't, its actually a small island with lots of beautiful white sand beaches that you could enjoy. I was given the chance to visit some of them, and one that struck me most is La Puerta El Paraiso. Getting there is difficult, we have to rent a jeepney just to get there, but when we arrived, it was all worth it. Some wouldn't like this place because of poor signal, no internet connection, high price for food and etc. But for me, i don't mind not having phone signal or internet connection. I was there for a vacation and the last thing i want  is someone disturbing me from work or back home while i'm having my time in that beautiful island. Talking about food, i'm not really particular with that, i can order a very simple food in a very low price and be happy about it. 

... view from my cottage.. nice right?

... the cottages ..

.. just relaxing ....

             i love the view in this side of the world. I stayed in a cottage fronting the beach and i love waking up in the morning when all i could see is this beautiful clear water and white sand beach. Also, this resort has a pool, one for adults and one for the kids which we could really enjoy. 

.. in front of our cottage ...

.. the pool.... hmmmm...

... live starfish ...

... perfect white sand ...

...mmg

No comments:

Post a Comment