Sunday, February 10, 2013

... ocean.. .. park .. HK ... ;)

      With my 3 days vacation in HK it seems longer than I expected with all the places i visited. Next in line is the famous ocean park. I may be 18 years old that time, but definitely with a heart of 8 year old child. Still enjoying theme parks, rides, animals, and other things that a child would enjoy. Before going there, i had to ride a bus with 2nd floor. Ya, you heard it right , bus with 2 floors, amazing. I'll will never give up the chance experiencing riding this kind of bus while enjoying the beautiful scenery of HK.




            Finally, we arrived in Ocean park and the first thing i see (maybe heard) are the beating drums that welcomes every tourist. Then i started taking pictures again with my family, in every corner that i could think and see.. hahahaha... 



... the highest escalator i've ever been ...




... since its Chinese new year, they have this stuff build for prosperity ... 

        There are so many rides and i took the chance of riding the roller coaster for the first time (they have 2 roller coaster, the smaller one and the bigger one), i chose the smaller one for a start then maybe ill ride the big one after. So, on board with this thing, buckled up, now ready to go, it started moving slowly, then started to go fast, then faster, wow! i was screaming out loud already, i was so scared, and i was wishing the ride would end soon. After the ride, I decided not to ride any rides available, even its for free.. I can't take it anymore!


... my grandmother decided to have her picture taken since she can't ride the roller coaster ... ;)


         Then we have to ride a cable car in order to transfer to another area of the park. Another scary adventure I thought, can this thing hold the four of us? what if it can't? we might die right there and then, hehehe. Trembling as i set my foot , i took my first step and it started moving. At the middle of the ride, all my hesitations flew away after seeing that beautiful island of HK, the ocean, the mountains and buildings all in one ride, so freaking perfect!



        I'm now here on the other side of the mountain, so whats in here? hhmmm.. racing cart, hot air balloons  and all kinds of playing games, all fun, definitely my thing.


         After hours of walking back and forth just to enjoy every minute of my stay, i felt exhausted, my feet is aching, my tummy is rumbling and my pocket is crying, so off to our hotel again.... No matter how old you are, there will come a time that you will feel like going back to your childhood again and experience what you haven't experience before and i did it, visiting ocean park was like going back to my childhood life.. ;)


...mmg


No comments:

Post a Comment