Sunday, February 10, 2013

... 1276 chocolate ... ;P

         Woke up early, fix myself, ate my breakfast and i'm off to another place where Bohol is very famous of, Chocolate Hills. Again, excitement is what i have in mind. I'm still on the bus few minutes from the exact location but i could actually see some of the brown hills at the side. And when we've finally reached the site, few steps upward brought me to that overlooking magnificent Chocolate hills. According to the internet there are at least 1276 hills and of course i cant count each of them by myself but one thing is for sure they are all amazing. Another tourist destination added to my list of visited provinces.







... If you happen to be in Bohol, you shouldn't miss this place, totally worth it.. .

...mmg


No comments:

Post a Comment