Monday, February 11, 2013

... as cold as ever, Baguio City! ...

      PR flight... bound for Baguio for the second time. Long ride to see the city of pines from Manila but again it was all worth it. I did not bother to visit some of their tourist spots since this is my second time, i just went to Sm baguio, enjoying the beautiful view and reminiscing the memories i made the first time i went there.

     The next day, I decided to visit Mines View Park again, this place is still the same during my first visit. This park offers a great view of Baguio, endless pasalubong i would say and for the first time i had the chance to have my picture taken with their famous dog, Douglas. 


       Then we went to Philippine Military Academy for our last destination before we head back to our hotel. 



...mmg

No comments:

Post a Comment