Sunday, January 27, 2013

the magic begins here at Hongkong Disneyland!


         Now my journey in Hongkong begins! Riding a white and blue colored train to Disneyland was awesome, the windows are carved with the head of Mickey Mouse as well as their handles. Then I started to feel like its Disneyland especially when they played Disney music throughout the trip. After  a few minutes, the train stopped, I went down and went to the ticket booth. I had to pay several HK dollars to go inside but it was all worth it. 





         Walking towards that majestic land, enjoying every minute of it, taking pictures in every corner was an amazing feeling. There’s this fountain at the middle with Disney characters statue build in between, then I saw this huge signage saying, “Hongkong Disneyland Resort”. So, I’m really here! I took my camera again and had myself taken with that sign above my head.  We continue walking until we finally reach the Disney village should I say. We opt to take a spot as we wait for the parade. Then the show started. Disney characters showed up, people started dancing in the streets, and tourists flocked at the side to watch the parade, totally what I picture in my mind, perfect! Especially when Mickey and Minnie made it to their finale, the most loved character of all time. ;) 


... with my Aunt ...

... with my Dad...

...the parade ...





          After the parade, I started looking for my favorite Disney character, Winnie the Pooh! I looked to my left, there’s Chip and Dale, the two squirrels, then to my right I saw Goofy, to my front is Mickey and Minnie mouse. OMG! Where’s Pooh? I need Pooh! I can’t go home without a picture of him. I had to look for him all over the place where I found Cinderella, Snow White and her seven dwarfs,Sleeping Beauty and some other Disney characters, but Pooh is nowhere to be found. I went straight ahead and found a group of children falling in line, and there he was, my ever loved Pooh. So I did what I have to do, fall in line. Waited for others to finish their turn, and when my time came, I was so happy and excited, although he was just a cartoon character I’m still very happy to see him. It’s a dream come true.  ; )


... with Minnie Mouse ...

... with Mickey Mouse and my Aunt ...

... with Sleeping Beauty, my Aunt and my Grandmother ..

... the magical castle with my Dad ..


 ... with Goofy ...

... with Snow White ...


...and of course the reason why I went to Hongkong Disneyland, my Winnie the Pooh ... ;D

to be continued ...

mmg...

No comments:

Post a Comment