Sunday, January 27, 2013

HK, my first international flight!

             I was actually thinking if ill add this vacation to this blog since this is already outside Philippines (my blog is all about Philippines) but then i decided to just add this one since this was one of the best vacation i ever had. So here we go ....

          When I was a child, I saw this beautiful castle while watching television. It was a majestic  castle with beautiful lights where my favorite Disney characters play. Then I asked my mom what's the name of the place, and then she told, its Disneyland. Then that night I wish and prayed that someday, I could go and visit the castle.



           I turned 18 and Hongkong trip was the best gift I’ve ever received. A three day vacation that drives me so damned crazy that one week before my trip I was already packed and ready to go.. ;P

         Then I flew to Manila then Hongkong, my first international flight. The man spoke and said, “prepare for landing”, wow! Almost there! Then I looked at the window, the plane landed in the middle of the ocean, wtf! Hows that possible? Then I realized the runway was built in the middle of the ocean connecting to the arrival area, such a smart idea. I just hope this is also possible in my country but I guess for us Filipinos, we just have to wait and see what will happen to our airport.



       “Airport palang the best na”, words that came out my mouth. How much more their city? I'm pretty sure it will be more beautiful. I can’t wait to see and be amazed once more of what the city has in stored for me.





To be continued….


mmg...


No comments:

Post a Comment