Tuesday, January 22, 2013

..let's do this right! ;)


             I like reading blogs, especially if its about travelling and then one day I just woke up and thought of writing. I'm not a writer and i'm not a wide reader but it doesn't mean I don’t know how to write or read. I’m not good in English as well but hey this is a free country, everyone deserves to do what they wanted to do. So, I’m here, starting my first ever blog.

            I don’t know exactly what to write or what will be my blog is all about. Then, I decided, since I love my country so much, which is the Philippines , I thought of writing the beautiful places I've visited in my country and all of my experiences. I don’t travel as often as others but when I do I make sure I visit their best spots, learn their culture and of course take pictures for I can’t bring anything except the memories (and pasalubong for my family back in my hometown.. hehehe).

            So go with me as I explore my country … …

P.S.
     I don't own some of the pictures posted on some of my early trips. I don't have camera during that time. haahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment