Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tagaytay in its peak!


         I woke up early and prepared myself for my trip to the beautiful Tagaytay. Rode a bus from Manila that would actually take about an hour to reach our destination. Few minutes later, here I am, face to face with the Taal Lake, another Gods wonderful creation. I could stare that magnificent view for hours without feeling tired or sick. So peaceful and quiet that you can truly relax yourself from the busy life we have. Ate my lunch with our rented cottage over viewing the  Taal ,while  we enjoy every moment we spent there. I wish I wasn't leaving that place so soon but I have to. Another place visited and more pictures to see and memories to treasure. Until next time, goodbye Tagaytay, for now…




mmg...

No comments:

Post a Comment