Tuesday, January 22, 2013

the magnificent Boracay!



        I was playing with my cousins when my mom told me that we will be going to a 3 day trip to Boracay! Wow! Boracay! During that time, maybe until now, Boracay Island is one of the best places to visit. Wherever you go, Boracay is peoples dream vacation, and also mine. After my mother told me about the good news, I don’t know what happened but tears came flowing from my eyes, maybe tears of joy, never been happier before with my other vacations.

        I woke up early morning with too much excitement to go on my Boracay escapade. Seeing that beautiful powder like sand for the first time was breathtaking.. feeling that clear, cold, blue water touching my feet was amazing, but to my dismay, my first ever Boracay vacation was not really a vacation, why? The place that we were supposed to stay is no longer available, so we have to look for other places the whole afternoon and it took us how many hours to find one, and worst it is located at the back so my dream of waking up in the morning seeing the beach and the sand and feeling the cold wind in my face didn’t happen, total bummer! So tired of looking for a place, we decided to eat our dinner and take a rest (without even swimming in that Gods gift beach). ;(

        The next day, I woke up early just to make sure I could now wear my swimming attire, and swim, and yes! I did it! Then, we went shopping with my mom for some souvenirs, shirts, key chains, magnets, necklace made of shell and other native stuff found in the island. Time flies so fast and here I am, wearing this white printed shirt that says “BORACAY”, about to leave the beautiful white sand beach bringing lots of disappointment and pretty good memories of course. And I made a promise to myself, I’ll be back, someday.. ;P







No comments:

Post a Comment