Friday, May 8, 2015

Tumalog Falls Oslob Cebu .. one of the best falls I've ever seen.. ;D

             After the whale shark interaction we are now headed to the famous Tumalog falls. From the resort where we stayed, we rented a multicab (from the resort) to bring us to the falls. It cost us 140 pesos for each person and that includes the entrance fee already. It took us about 15 minutes to reach the top and  we have to ride another motorcycle going down to the falls, the price is 50 pesos for each person, that's going down and going up already.

            Seeing the falls was amazing, very beautiful indeed. I wasn't planning to take a dip but i just can't resist the beauty of this falls. Thanks to my motorcycle driver who also became my photographer.  He was kind enough to offer his help but i forgot to ask his name, too bad for me. 

            Indeed, Tumalog falls is the best falls I've ever seen so far. Didn't even regret coming here and I would definitely love to go back and enjoy this place again. After an hour of taking pictures and enjoying the view, we've decided to go back to the resort since we have to catch a bus ride going to Liloan port. 





...mmg

No comments:

Post a Comment