Sunday, January 18, 2015

..Negros Occidental for the 3rd time... ;D

           Its been more than a year since the last time i wrote a blog. So much had happened last year (2014) that I never get the chance to visit some of the beautiful places here in the Philippines. But then, i managed to go to Negros Occidental for the second time, and few days ago for my third time. I visited this place for the first time few years ago (i wrote a blog about it already). Went to the same tourist spots and did the same thing, i guess.. ;D The only different about this trip is that i wandered the city using public utility jeepney which i never did before. I managed to visit the famous Calea pastries and coffee in which Bacolod City is famous of. I did ate in what they called "Manokan Country" located near SM Bacolod. Its a line of famous chicken house where you can eat chicken, pork, oysters, etc.








          Again, I went to "the Ruins" located in Talisay, Negros Occidental. I went there around 7:00 am and  luckily we are the first visitors that day so we get the chance to take pictures as much as we want. "The Ruins" has been the witnessed of the undying love of Mariano and Maria during the World War II. This place never fail to make me smile and continued to hope that someday i'll visit this place again with someone i truly love. <3








         Another destination is Campuestohan Highland Resort. I guess, some of you have heard or have been there before. Well, it's still the same plus some additional amenities which you can enjoy. The weather is not so good when we arrived. We we're welcomed by rain, strong wind and fog. It felt like we are in Baguio because its freezing cold out there. All i did was to drink hot cocoa and watched the fog slowly covering our cabin. ;D




'til my next its more fun in the Philippines adventure.. ;D


...mmg




No comments:

Post a Comment